Friday, August 24, 2012

Where the Heck have you Been?!?!


Hi Everyone,

I know the big question is going to be, “where the heck have you been?!?!”  The only answer I have is that I am been focusing on my number one priority, my daughter.  Motherhood truly has been the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me, and I feel so blessed to be the mother of the most amazing child a girl could ask for.  She is a spitting image of me, but definitely has a mind of her own. 
 

I have also been very busy with my professional career.  My entire life changed when I became a mommy, and one of the things that changed was my career path.  While I loved traveling the World and entertaining the masses as a professional wrestler, I felt that having a more professional career that allowed me to stay at home and not travel as much, would be more appropriate for my child and I.  I have definitely been working hard!!  Nashville is the health care capital of the World, and I have found my place in the corporate finance world of health care.  I love my career, and all of my achievements.  I have been working on becoming a CPA, and for anyone that knows anything about this exam knows that this is no walk in the park.  For the last year and a half, I have studies until the late hours in the evening after I have put the little one to bed.  The good news is that I have successfully passed three parts of the CPA, and soon I will get my results from my final exam.

So now that one chapter of my life is coming to an end, I have decided to embark on my next venture.  Wrestling has always and will always hold a special place in my heart, and I have always had an unwavering dedication to the wrestling business and dedication to leaving a mark in the business.  Because of this dedication, I have decided to start my own wrestling company that gives female professional wrestlers another place to call home.  I want to create a product that reminds me of the “good ole days” of wrestling.  When I grew up, I thought wrestling was real, and I still believe it is and can be today.  With my new company, I’m going to bring back that realness to the business.   I’m very excited about this new venture, and I’m extremely excited to be brining a new quality product to the market.   Our first shoot will take place on August 25, 2012, and I have the following pros booked for matches: Lei Lani Kai, Diane Von Hoffman, Taeler Henderix, Josie, Tracy Taylor, and myself.  Oh yeah, and Bobcat will be featured as a special referee.

You know that I love and appreciate all of my fans, and I always love to hear any suggestions or comments that you may have.  Please send me an email at cherrybombwrestling@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christie!

    This is a wondeful update on where you have been and understand where your priorities are. Your next steps and future with the new company is a great way to pick up where you left off. Hope you pin the final cpa exams the same way you have of with your wrestling opponents. Looking forward to more updates and wins in your matches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little while since blog this was published but I saw a snip of a posh productions vid on youtube. Hope you get the company off the ground -so far not found a link to buy from them

    ReplyDelete